More Reading about Hydrogen Water
WHAT IS HYDROGEN?
- Hydrogen is the most important and abundant element in the universe
- composing 90% of the universe and 99% of the sun.
- the energy source for the sun by nuclear fusion and is the lightest chemical element in existence.
- makes up 63% of the human body and is most important in the mitochondria.
Mitochondria take the electrons, carried by hydrogen, to produce ATP, the energy currency of our cells. Our body needs ATP for growth, repair, and regeneration.
Albert Szent-Györgyi, a Nobel Prize-winning physiologist, explained that hydrogen, rather than oxygen, is the fuel of life. It is common knowledge that oxygen is necessary for humans to live. However, hydrogen is the fuel that powers our cells by donating electrons to the electron transport chain and combining with oxygen to form water. Oxygen is simply the receiver of the used electrons during combustion in the mitochondria.
So what is Molecular Hydrogen?
- Molecular Hydrogen, written in a chemical notation as H2, is two hydrogen atoms bonded together.
- This molecule with the amazing antioxidant properties has now been the subject of study in over 400 research papers for its health benefits
- Molecular Hydrogen has the ability to neutralize free radicals, specifically hydroxyl radicals.
High levels of free radicals are a major cause of aging and most health challenges. A free radical is a toxic compound that has lost a negative charge by giving up an electron and is produced in the body as a by-product of metabolism. Free radicals, therefore, carry unpaired charges and are extremely unstable. They are capable of attracting an electron away from a vital cellular site, such as electron-rich DNA. The human body is deficient in molecular hydrogen a lot of the time. Because of this, the body will endure significant amounts of free radical damage.
- Molecular Hydrogen will help protect your cells from harmful free radical damage.
Free radicals are byproducts of energy production (similar to carbon monoxide from a car engine) that causes damage to proteins, fats, carbohydrates, and DNA inside your body by changing their structure. Normally, your cells have antioxidant enzymes such as Glutathione Peroxidase, Catalase, and Superoxide Dismutase that clean up free radicals that are produced. However, your lifestyle, diet, environment, and aging often diminish the strength of your antioxidant enzymes while causing increased free radical production in your cells.
Molecular Hydrogen can help your body combat free radicals in three ways:
1. It’s the smallest molecule in existence – meaning it will penetrate through your skin, blood vessels, and even the walls of your cells to clean up free radicals. Molecular Hydrogen will get to free radicals in your cells faster than any other antioxidant you can ingest.
2. It selectively eliminates the most harmful free radicals, Hydroxyl Radicals – Hydroxyl Radicals are the most dangerous and reactive free radicals. It will immediately react with anything near it, which is why it’s important that Molecular Hydrogen is present to eliminate them before they damage something important like your DNA.
3. It helps boost your cell’s own antioxidant enzymes – Molecular Hydrogen not only removes free radicals itself, but it also has been shown to cause an increase in antioxidant enzyme production inside the cells. This gave rise to the notion that Molecular Hydrogen is also a cell-signaling molecule, and the ways that it benefits our health are numerous.
READY TO PURCHASE?