Cacao Nibs in Coconut Sugar (75 grams)
Satisfy your chocolate cravings guilt-free with Cacao Nibs.
Unlike processed dark chocolate, anti-oxidants are preserved in raw cacao. Packed full of fiber and antioxidants, this amazing Superfood can make you feel and look better.
Our Cacao Nibs are produced from high-quality fermented Cacao Beans and processed naturally. 100% natural, organic, gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO.
Cacao is often touted as the "Food of the Gods". This superfood was consumed by ancient civilizations as a beverage to promote vitality and improve stamina.
Cacao nibs are simply chocolate in its purest form, before anything else is added. (A "nib" is the edge or point of something.) These are bits and pieces of dried, crushed and fermented bits of cacao beans. The texture of our raw organic cacao nibs is similar to that of roasted coffee beans. They have a deep chocolate flavor which can be described as slightly bitter and nutty.
Raw cacao nibs are the less processed version of chocolate with no unhealthy additives, so they preserve all the nutrients of the natural cacao bean. Cacao nibs are an excellent source of antioxidants, fiber, iron and magnesium. These crunchy cacao bits are often used to play up the chocolate flavor in sweets and other dishes.
Benefits of consuming Cacao Nibs:
Benefits that you can get from Cacao Nibs
1. Maintains nerve and muscle function/Muscle Builder: Cacao nibs are one of the best magnesium-rich food source around.10g of cacao contains around 27mg of magnesium. Magnesium is essential for several biochemical processes in our bodies. It helps in nerve and muscle function, maintaining a steady heart rhythm.
2. Prevent Anemia: The iron present in cacao helps in the production of red blood cells, preventing symptoms of anemia.
3. Energy booster and Mood Enhancer: Theobromine, a powerful stimulant present in cacao, helps boost energy levels without the caffeine crash. This is a perfect substitute for those avoiding or lessening their coffee intake. It also balances brain chemistry thereby a good anti-depressant
4. Mood enhancer: Cacao stimulates the production of phenylethylamine (PEA) and anandamide that work on our neurotransmitters that regulate our mood. These prompt the brain to release serotonin, a feel-good hormone.
5. Antioxidant-rich Superfood: Cacao contains powerful antioxidants called flavonoids which protect the heart and cardiovascular system. These help in preventing heart disease, improve blood circulation, and lower blood pressure.
Cacao also contain polyphenols which aid in raising HDL or good cholesterol. Polyphenols also prevent aging and cellular oxidation.
6. Aids in weight loss/weight management
7. Builds Strong Bones
8. Detoxify the liver
Cacao nibs are a healthier, natural alternative compared to store-bought chocolate chips. Sprinkle it on smoothies, oatmeal, and yogurt. These can also be used in baking recipes. A coffee grinder can also be used to make cacao powder out of the nibs and use it to make beverages and use in other recipes.