Portable Hydrogen Maker with Hydration Gas Inhalation
PORTABLE HYDROGEN MAKER NOW WITH AN INHALATION PROTOCOL
(one of the few in the market today)
WHAT IS HYDROGEN?
- Hydrogen is the most important and abundant element in the universe
- composing 90% of the universe and 99% of the sun.
- the energy source for the sun by nuclear fusion and is the lightest chemical element in existence.
- makes up 63% of the human body and is most important in the mitochondria.
Mitochondria take the electrons, carried by hydrogen, to produce ATP, the energy currency of our cells. Our body needs ATP for growth, repair, and regeneration.
Albert Szent-Györgyi, a Nobel Prize-winning physiologist, explained that hydrogen, rather than oxygen, is the fuel of life. It is common knowledge that oxygen is necessary for humans to live. However, hydrogen is the fuel that powers our cells by donating electrons to the electron transport chain and combining with oxygen to form water. Oxygen is simply the receiver of the used electrons during combustion in the mitochondria.
So what Molecular Hydrogen?
- Molecular Hydrogen, written in a chemical notation as H2, is two hydrogen atoms bonded together.
- This molecule with the amazing antioxidant properties has now been the subject of study in over 400 research papers for its health benefits
- Molecular Hydrogen has the ability to neutralize free radicals, specifically hydroxyl radicals.
High levels of free radicals are a major cause of aging and most health challenges. A free radical is a toxic compound that has lost a negative charge by giving up an electron and is produced in the body as a by-product of metabolism. Free radicals, therefore, carry unpaired charges and are extremely unstable. They are capable of attracting an electron away from a vital cellular site, such as electron-rich DNA. The human body is deficient in molecular hydrogen a lot of the time. Because of this, the body will endure significant amounts of free radical damage.
- Molecular Hydrogen will help protect your cells from harmful free radical damage.
Free radicals are byproducts of energy production (similar to carbon monoxide from a car engine) that causes damage to proteins, fats, carbohydrates, and DNA inside your body by changing their structure. Normally, your cells have antioxidant enzymes such as Glutathione Peroxidase, Catalase, and Superoxide Dismutase that clean up free radicals that are produced. However, your lifestyle, diet, environment, and aging often diminish the strength of your antioxidant enzymes while causing increased free radical production in your cells.
- Molecular Hydrogen can help your body combat free radicals in three ways:
1. It’s the smallest molecule in existence – meaning it will penetrate through your skin, blood vessels, and even the walls of your cells to clean up free radicals. Molecular Hydrogen will get to free radicals in your cells faster than any other antioxidant you can ingest.
2. It selectively eliminates the most harmful free radicals, Hydroxyl Radicals – Hydroxyl Radicals are the most dangerous and reactive free radicals. It will immediately react with anything near it, which is why it’s important that Molecular Hydrogen is present to eliminate them before they damage something important like your DNA.
3. It helps boost your cell’s own antioxidant enzymes – Molecular Hydrogen not only removes free radicals itself, but it also has been shown to cause an increase in antioxidant enzyme production inside the cells. This gave rise to the notion that Molecular Hydrogen is also a cell-signaling molecule, and the ways that it benefits our health are numerous.
Our bodies are constantly deprived of hydrogen by our environment, poor diet, and the chemicals that we come into contact with in our everyday lives. We think of being hydrated as consuming adequate amounts of water, but in reality, our bodies are craving the hydrogen that has been consumed by the toxins, pollution, and the stress that we put in our bodies. All of the symptoms of aging, fatigue, and most health challenges are due to slow dehydration. By increasing the amount of hydrogen in our bodies, we can improve our health and vitality.
The abundance of hydrogen and antioxidants is the key to a healthy life. Food, water, and air are all sources of hydrogen. However, food is a primary source of hydrogen in the traditional sense because all carbohydrates, proteins, and fats are broken down so hydrogen is released for use. Even though food has an abundance of hydrogen, it must be broken down in order for our bodies to utilize the hydrogen it contains and along the way free radicals use up some of the hydrogens, leading to dehydration overall.
By drinking Hydrogen-rich water produced by Quantum Hydrogen Flask, a molecular hydrogen generator, our cells will be better protected from free radicals, and the mitochondria will have extra hydrogen to use as fuel to produce ATP, helping us feel more energy and vitality. (www.molecularhydrogenfoundation.org)
Adenosine triphosphate is a nucleotide and is a small molecule used in cells as a coenzyme. It is often referred to as the “molecular unit of currency” of intracellular energy transfer. ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism. (Wikipedia)
- has an oxygen exit (This is very important! It removes the toxicity.)
- rechargeable and can be brought anywhere
- has a feature of upgrading the container into a liter of water or even your own plastic bottle of mineral water to process as hydrogen water directly
Make the most of the inhalation protocol through hydration. You want to drink 16-20 ounces or more of hydrogen water before doing the inhalation.
Then you want to do the inhalation for 30 minutes or more. You can do this from 4 to 6 times a week. You can do it every day if you like. You can do it for longer than 30 minutes if you like also.